Terms and Conditions
Welcome to our website.
The term ‘MedReach’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is The Ca'd'oro 45 Gordon Street Glasgow G1 3PE. Our company registration number is SC572899, Companies House, Edinburgh. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- First Visit to the site - Used to determine whether or not to display the website's introductory video.
- Site logins - The site uses an authentication cookie to control and manage login sessions.
- Video Progress - Used to store time-code progress on each video, to allow the video to resume playing from the last place you were at.
- Volume Preference - Used to store the volume whenever it is set to keep this setting global across all site content.
- Google Analytics - Used for tracking user journeys and monitoring general viewing statistics.
- JWPlayer - Used for storing some video player preference information and for analytical purposes.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we and any third party providers expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we and any third party providers shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- MedReach reserves the right to request evidence of residency from low-income country users. If supporting evidence (such as passport, driving license, university card) cannot be provided within 2 weeks of the request, MedReach reserves the right to freeze or cancel the membership
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.