Who we are
We are MedReach
45 Gordon Street
Glasgow, G1 3PE
T: +44 (0)141 266 0008
Our commitments to you:
- We will keep your data safe and secure
- When you provide us with any of your personal data, we will tell you what our legal basis for holding it is
- We will process your data fairly and in a transparent fashion
- We will tell you why we are collecting your data, and the specified explicit reason for collection of your data
- We will tell you the length of time that we intend to hold your data for
- We will provide you with details of your rights under the relevant data protection legislation
How we use your information
We will only use your data to let you know about MedReach courses and events that we think will be of interest to you, if you give us consent to do that.
You can decide at any time that you don’t want to hear from us again; we will provide an unsubscribe link in all items of marketing communication we send, or you can get in touch with us at email@example.com and ask us to take you off our mailing lists and remove your details from our database.
We use your information in a number of ways.
How we use your name and contact details
- To send you mailings about our work that we think you will be interested
- To send you information about events that you have booked
- Finding out your views and opinions on events
How we use your bank details and payment information
To take payments – we have to do this to fulfil our contract with you. We always take payment via our website, we never see complete payment details and we never retain payment details on file.
Your data, your rights
Under data protection legislation you have rights about the way MedReach handles and uses your data.
The GDPR provides you with the following rights:
- The right to be informed
- The right of access
- The right to rectification
- The right to erasure
- The right to restrict processing
- The right to data portability
- The right to object
- Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling.
You can exercise these rights by contacting us at the above address, or by telephone or email.
You also have the right to make a complaint to the Information Commissioner’s Office, www.ico.org.uk. They are the body responsible for making sure organisations handle your data lawfully.
Who we share your data with
We may share your data with our sub-processors, these are Front Page, Rackspace and UKFast (who between them manage our websites), Google (who provide our analytics and email service), and Fasthosts (our IT provider). Data is only shared with these companies for the purpose of operating and delivering these services.
How we protect your data
MedReach maintains a high standard of physical and network security. These security measures have been designed to protect paper and/or electronic forms of storage that hold your personal data.
Your personal data is subject to rigorous safeguards which ensure that it isn't accessed or disclosed inappropriately.